Mark your calendars now. MHCW’s 2014 Convention will be held May 20th and 21st at the Hilton Doubletree Guest Suites in Southcenter.
This year’s format change brings you something for everyone with 25+ presenters bringing you 22 sessions.
Day-to-day operations are addressed with presentations on:
- Well operations
- Record keeping
- Resident relations
- Applicant screening
- Septic systems
- Proper use of forms and
- The latest on marijuana in your communities.
Nine (9) attorneys and other subject experts bring you sessions on:
- Improving communication skills
- Common sense answers to worst case scenarios
- Management Psychology
- Estate planning & Wills
- Dodd-Frank Act & Seller Financing
- A “National Perspective” on the Industry
- Fire & Disaster Preparedness
- Advantage of Limited Liability Corporations (LLCs)
- Risk Management – Reducing damage & claims
- Practical Advice on handling 10 common problems and
- Lots of Q&A along the way
Don’t’ forget our Annual Awards Dinner and Auction. A great night filled with camaraderie,
recognition of our hard working volunteers, laughter and some super prizes.